OPEN WATER CLINIC
Central Zone Open Water Clinic
Saturday, June 29th @ 4:00-7:00pm
RecPlex Aquatic Center & Lake Andrea
9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Head Coach: Olympic and National Team Coach Rick Walker. Coach Walker has been at the forefront of Open Water and Distance Swimming for the last 20+ years. He was a world-class distance swimmer and has led the US National Team in multiple World Championships as an open water coach. RICK WALKER FULL BIO & VIdeo
Clinic Information:This will be a great introduction to Open Water Swimming, and will cover: buoy turns, pack swimming, starts, positioning, and race strategy. The swimmers will be swimming in both the pool as well as the lake for the clinic.
Clinic participants will have catered dinner (pasta, salad, garlic bread, drinks) at the conclusion of the clinic.
Clinic & Dinner Cost: $12/athlete (you do not have to be a participant in the Open Water Race on 6/30, but should be a strong, competitive swimmer age 9&Up)
Dinner Only(parents/siblings): $6/person
Registration is dependent on your LSC
- If your lsc is traveling as a team, and doing the clinic as a team, you may register as an LSC (please contact your LSC for details first)
- If you are traveling on your own, and would like to register for the clinic, scroll to the top of the page and click "register online", you can register and pay with a credit card online for both clinic participants and "dinner only" folks
- By registering online, you will get email updates about the clinic (what to bring, when to arrive, etc.)
- Registration Deadline – Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
- Questions: Kevin Milak firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER - SCROLL TO TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK "REGISTER ONLINE"